Travel Insurance in Alberta
Whether you’re visiting friends and family in another province or booking an overseas vacation, travel insurance is important. Without coverage, an unexpected illness or injury outside of your home province could cost you thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket medical expenses. Fortunately, Allstate has you covered. We’ve partnered with TuGo® to offer you TripMate® Travel Insurance, so you can get the tailored coverage you need to travel worry-free.
Why choose Allstate?
- Discounts to help you save
- Custom policies that fit your lifestyle
- 24/7 claims support
- Guaranteed repairs through preferred vendors
- Easily manage your insurance online with myAllstate®
Why choose TripMate?
No matter where your journey takes you, TripMate can help keep you protected along the way. Features and benefits of TripMate’s Emergency Medical Insurance include:
- Up to $10 million in coverage for emergency medical care and treatment.
- 24/7 emergency assistance to help you get the best care possible.
- Ground, air, or sea ambulance and remote evacuation.
- Emergency dental coverage.
- Enhanced coverage, including vision care, hearing aids, and lost/stolen prescriptions.
- Complimentary access to MyFlytTM service, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours.
- Companion discount and family rates.
- Customizable add-ons:
- Unstable Pre-existing Condition Coverage with up to $10,000,000 coverage
- Optional Sports and Activities Coverage Rider
Additional packages for enhanced protection
Get the right travel insurance for your needs and lifestyle. In partnership with TuGo, Allstate offers other package options including:
- Visitors to Canada: Coverage for medical and dental emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation: Reimburses travel costs if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
- Non-Medical: Protects you for missed flights, lost baggage, and more.
- All-Inclusive Holiday: All-around coverage that includes medical emergencies, missed flights, lost or damaged baggage, and more.
- And more!
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is not the provider for this insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. doing business as TuGo®, a licensed insurance broker in all provinces and territories. The issuer of the contract is Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd's Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo® and TripMate® are registered trademarks.