Get boat insurance details in your province
Get the complete coverage you need
Fresh air, open waters, cruising at your own speed… Life’s a breeze when you’re on a boat. From sailing with family and fishing with friends to taking a solo trip, boating is a great way to unwind and enjoy the great outdoors. Of course, the last thing you want to do is worry about whether you’re covered should the unexpected happen. That’s why it’s important to have the right boat insurance for your needs. At Allstate, we offer coverage that’s tailored to your lifestyle. That means you can kick back, relax, and rest assured You’re in Good Hands®.
Boat coverage at a glance
As a boater, you have specialized insurance needs. Ensure you enjoy the boating season with the right kind of insurance from Allstate.
- Boat Liability Insurance: Protects you if you are in an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people. It also covers damage to other people’s property.
- Uninsured Boat Coverage: Covers you if you’re in an accident with an uninsured boater.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses if you, a family member, or another individual is injured (up to a maximum of your policy limits).
- Emergency Services: Pays for the costs if your boat or watercraft breaks down or needs to be towed.
- All Risk Coverage: Covers perils such as theft, fire, sinking, collision, explosion, damage in transit, windstorm, hail, vandalism, lightning.