Travel Insurance in New Brunswick
Explore the world with confidence
From domestic trips to international getaways, travel insurance is essential. Without a policy in place, an unexpected medical emergency outside of your home province could leave you with thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket healthcare bills. Rest assured, Allstate has you covered. In partnership with TuGo®, we can match you with the right TripMate® Travel Insurance for your unique needs, so you can take off with confidence.
Why choose Allstate?
- Discounts to help you save
- Custom policies that fit your lifestyle
- 24/7 claims support
- Guaranteed repairs through preferred vendors
- Easily manage your insurance online with myAllstate®
Get the complete coverage you need
Wherever your travels take you, TripMate can ensure you’re covered at every stage of your journey. You can feel good knowing TripMate’s Emergency Medical Insurance includes:
- Up to $10 million in coverage for emergency medical care and treatment.
- 24/7 emergency assistance to help you get the best care possible.
- Ground, air, or sea ambulance and remote evacuation.
- Emergency dental coverage.
- Enhanced coverage, including vision care, hearing aids, and lost/stolen prescriptions.
- Complimentary access to MyFlytTM service, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours.
- Companion discount and family rates.
- Customizable add-ons:
- Unstable Pre-existing Condition Coverage with up to $10,000,000 coverage
- Optional Sports and Activities Coverage Rider
Packages that fit your lifestyle
Looking for a different kind of travel insurance package? You have options! Our partnership with TuGo means we also offer:
- Visitors to Canada: Coverage for medical and dental emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation: Reimburses travel costs if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
- Non-Medical: Protects you for missed flights, lost baggage, and more.
- All-Inclusive Holiday: All-around coverage that includes medical emergencies, missed flights, lost or damaged baggage, and more.
- And more!
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is not the provider for this insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. doing business as TuGo®, a licensed insurance broker in all provinces and territories. The issuer of the contract is Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd's Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo® and TripMate® are registered trademarks.