Travel Insurance in Nova Scotia
Leave your worries behind
From spontaneous weekend getaways to extended overseas vacations, travel insurance is key. With the right coverage in place, you can avoid thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket medical bills should an unexpected medical emergency arise outside of your home province. Rest assured, Allstate is ready to match you with the coverage you need. We’ve partnered with TuGo® to provide TripMate® Travel Insurance, so you can stay protected wherever you go.
Why choose Allstate?
- Discounts to help you save
- Custom policies that fit your lifestyle
- 24/7 claims support
- Guaranteed repairs through preferred vendors
- Easily manage your insurance online with myAllstate®
Comprehensive coverage from TripMate
No matter what your travels entail, you can feel good knowing you’re covered with TripMate. Here’s how TripMate’s Emergency Medical Insurance keeps you protected:
- Up to $10 million in coverage for emergency medical care and treatment.
- 24/7 emergency assistance to help you get the best care possible.
- Ground, air, or sea ambulance and remote evacuation.
- Emergency dental coverage.
- Enhanced coverage, including vision care, hearing aids, and lost/stolen prescriptions.
- Complimentary access to MyFlytTM service, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours.
- Companion discount and family rates.
- Customizable add-ons:
- Unstable Pre-existing Condition Coverage with up to $10,000,000 coverage
- Optional Sports and Activities Coverage Rider
Looking for different package options?
If you need addition travel protection, we’ve got you covered! Through our provider TuGo, we are pleased to offer:
- Visitors to Canada: Coverage for medical and dental emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation: Reimburses travel costs if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
- Non-Medical: Protects you for missed flights, lost baggage, and more.
- All-Inclusive Holiday: All-around coverage that includes medical emergencies, missed flights, lost or damaged baggage, and more.
- And more!
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is not the provider for this insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. doing business as TuGo®, a licensed insurance broker in all provinces and territories. The issuer of the contract is Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd's Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo® and TripMate® are registered trademarks.