Travel Insurance in Ontario
Your journey starts here
No matter if you’re venturing across Canada or planning an international trip, travel insurance is vital. Without coverage, if you unexpectedly become ill or injured outside of your home province, medical care could leave you with thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket expenses. Fortunately, Allstate is here to help. In partnership with TuGo®, we can match you with the right amount of TripMate® Travel Insurance for your particular needs, so you can explore the world with peace of mind.
Why choose Allstate?
- Discounts to help you save
- Custom policies that fit your lifestyle
- 24/7 claims support
- Guaranteed repairs through preferred vendors
- Easily manage your insurance online with myAllstate®
How TripMate protects Canadian travellers
Whether your journey is long or short, TripMate is your perfect travel partner. Here’s how TripMate’s Emergency Medical can protect you:
- Up to $10 million in coverage for emergency medical care and treatment.
- 24/7 emergency assistance to help you get the best care possible.
- Ground, air, or sea ambulance and remote evacuation.
- Emergency dental coverage.
- Enhanced coverage, including vision care, hearing aids, and lost/stolen prescriptions.
- Complimentary access to MyFlytTM service, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours.
- Companion discount and family rates.
- Customizable add-ons:
- Unstable Pre-existing Condition Coverage with up to $10,000,000 coverage
- Optional Sports and Activities Coverage Rider
Package options for added protection
Looking for more options? Beyond medical travel insurance, our partnership with TuGo allows us to offer:
- Visitors to Canada: Coverage for medical and dental emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation: Reimburses travel costs if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
- Non-Medical: Protects you for missed flights, lost baggage, and more.
- All-Inclusive Holiday: All-around coverage that includes medical emergencies, missed flights, lost or damaged baggage, and more.
- And more!
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is not the provider for this insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. doing business as TuGo®, a licensed insurance broker in all provinces and territories. The issuer of the contract is Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd's Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo® and TripMate® are registered trademarks.