Travel Insurance in Quebec
Travel with peace of mind
From last-minute weekend getaways to extended international stays, travel insurance is fundamental. Without coverage in place, an unexpected injury or illness while you’re away from your home province could leave you with thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket medical bills. Rest assured, Allstate has the coverage you’re looking for. We’ve partnered with TuGo® to offer you TripMate® Travel Insurance that meets your specific trip needs, so you can journey with confidence.
Why choose Allstate?
- Discounts to help you save
- Custom policies that fit your lifestyle
- 24/7 claims support
- Guaranteed repairs through preferred vendors
- Easily manage your insurance online with myAllstate®
How TripMate keeps you protected
No matter what your journey entails, TripMate is here to protect you at every step. Here’s what TripMate’s Emergency Medical Insurance includes:
- Up to $10 million in coverage for emergency medical care and treatment.
- 24/7 emergency assistance to help you get the best care possible.
- Ground, air, or sea ambulance and remote evacuation.
- Emergency dental coverage.
- Enhanced coverage, including vision care, hearing aids, and lost/stolen prescriptions.
- Complimentary access to MyFlytTM service, if your flight is delayed 2 or more hours.
- Companion discount and family rates.
- Customizable add-ons:
- Unstable Pre-existing Condition Coverage with up to $10,000,000 coverage
- Optional Sports and Activities Coverage Rider
Need more coverage? You have options
Get the right coverage for your lifestyle. In addition to medical travel insurance, our partnership with TuGo means we also offer:
- Visitors to Canada: Coverage for medical and dental emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation: Reimburses travel costs if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
- Non-Medical: Protects you for missed flights, lost baggage, and more.
- All-Inclusive Holiday: All-around coverage that includes medical emergencies, missed flights, lost or damaged baggage, and more.
- And more!
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is not the provider for this insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. doing business as TuGo®, a licensed insurance broker in all provinces and territories. The issuer of the contract is Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd's Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo® and TripMate® are registered trademarks.